Get your sunscreen ready & start tuning up that jumper. Cross & Crown’s 3nd Annual 3×3 Summer Shootout is just around the corner. We are excited to announce that we are in the process of organizing volunteers, cleaning the courts & accepting team registrations for this year’s tournament.
For those of you that are planning to participate in the tournament here are a few things to consider:
1. It will be hot! Bring some sunscreen, a hat or anything else you might desire to help keep yourself cool.
2. If you would like to guarantee that we have your correct t-shirt size you need to submit your team registration and shirt sizes before August 2nd.
3. The competitive league will be officiated by paid officials. The ‘just for fun’ division will have knowledgable, basketball enthusiasts officiating games.
If you are an individual that wants to be involved but aren’t interested in playing here are a few ways you can help:
1. Sponsor a team from the neighborhood that might not be able to come up with the funds to play/pay ($125 per team).
2. Become a corporate sponsor. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a corporate sponsor you can email, call or text us and we will send you an information packet explaining all the details. Or, click the link Corporate Sponsor Form
3. Provide Gatorade!
4. Contact us to see how you can help with some of the ‘dirty work’ required to get the court ready. Individuals & groups welcome.
5. Buy a tournament shirt! All participants will receive a shirt with their team registration. Anyone else can purchase a shirt for $20. This year’s shirts designed by GRP FLY!
6. There will be plenty of activity going on the day of the tournament. Even if you don’t have an “official” position we would love for you to come out and watch a game or two, grab something to eat, meet some our of neighbors and enjoy the day with us.
Here’s why we started the tournament & an explanation of what our hope is – Tournament Explanation