*NEEDS ARE LISTED CHRONOLOGICALLY*
- Rebuilding the Walls – help us restore vacant, dilapidated homes. Give financially towards this effort and/or come down and help us do it! CLICK HERE for more info.
- Lawn help – We are good for now. Darryl is back!!!
- Food pantry volunteer – come for an hour (or more) on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday anytime between 8:30-1:00 to help organize and prepare food boxes to distribute to our neighbors that come for assistance with food.
- Prayer room volunteer – come on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday at 10:15am and serve by meeting with those who come for all forms of assistance by sitting down with them, filling out paperwork, and praying with them. Typically done by 12:15-12:30.
- Rock Island/youth volunteer – come for one or two hours between the hours of 3:00-5:00 on a Monday or 2:30-4:30 on a Wednesday to prepare snacks, guide young kids on computers, play video games with teenage boys or sit & chat with a group of girls. Also, we could use 1 or 2 volunteers on Thursday afternoons between the hours of 3:00-5:00 to assist middle-school & high-school students as they navigate the Bible & dive into scripture to consider different topics.
- As a 501(c)(3) we are in constant need of financial support. Each of our full-time staff members are responsible for raising their own support. In addition to individual fundraising of staff members we have special efforts and ongoing ministry efforts (such as the Whittier school building & Rebuilding the Walls) that require additional funds in order for us to move forward as we do our best to develop resources we believe are helpful & necessary for our community.
If you would like to offer support, you can do so by way of check or HERE through PayPal – (you don’t have to have a PayPal account to give through PayPal. You can use a credit or debit card.)
If you prefer to write a check, please, make a check payable to “Cross and Crown Mission” and write either “Operations” in the memo portion or designate the staff member’s name of your choice in the memo portion. Mail it to the following address:
Cross and Crown Mission
1008 N. McKinley
OKC, OK 73106